|Fryer||3 Pound, cut into serving pieces (1 Fryer, 2 1/2 To 3 Pound)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Desired)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, cut in pieces|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Use Fresh)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marinated artichoke hearts||6 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil.
3) Roll chicken pieces in seasoned flour and then brown in hot oil.
4) In a casserole, place the chicken pieces along with the mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
5) Mix garlic and spices with tomatoes and pour over chicken.
6) Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding sherry during last few minutes of cooking time.
7) Serve hot with crusty bread and a salad.
Calories 511 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.6 mg42.5%
Sodium 625.8 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet