|Chicken legs||12 Small (From Broiler-Fryers)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot prepared mustard||4 Tablespoon|
|Bottled chili sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Frozen pineapple juice concentrate||4 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Rub the chicken legs with salt.
2. Arrange them in a broiler pan.
3. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
4. Add and sauté onion for about 5 minutes or until soft and transparent.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Glaze the chicken legs with half the prepared mustard sauce using a pastry brush.
7. Wrap ends of drumsticks in foil to keep them from charring
8. Place the pan 6 to 8 inches under broiler heat and broil for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, turning them every 10 minutes and basting with mustard sauce.
9. Arrange the drumsticks on a platter and serve them hot with remaining mustard sauce.