Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, boned, skinned, and cut into 1-inch strips (1 Whole Breast)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips|
|Green bell pepper||1 , cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips|
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the ingredients for about 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken pieces in it and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
4. Add peppers and cashew in it.
5. Add soy sauce mixture in it and stir fry the whole mixture for 2 minutes or until the peppers get tender.
6. Serve the food as warm and soft to enjoy.