1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (Dr. Pepper or any other of your choice)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the beer can, in the can holder.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and place a can holder in the centre.
4. In a plate, place the chicken and rub well with butter.
5. Rub garlic salt, paprika, salt and pepper all over and inside the chicken.
6. Tuck the tail inside the chicken cavity and place the chicken over the beer can.
7. Tuck the wings off the chicken.
8. Bake the chicken for about 1 hour or until the chicken is tender.
Check out for this unique and interesting way to cook whole chicken to make it incredibly juicy, moist and delicious. See this video that shows an amazing way to cook beer chicken. The recipe is so simple yet a wonderful way to pamper your taste buds. Take a look.....