Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
|Plain non fat yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (From 1/2 Lemon)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Boneless chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and lightly flattened|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dark sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all over.
4. Cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator.
5. Keep it there for at least 4 hours.
6. Place a non-stick skillet on moderate heat and spray with PAM.
7. Add the sesame oil and swirl it around to coat the bottom.
8. Place the chicken breasts in the oil.
9. Saute the chicken breasts lightly on each side until golden, but juicy, for about 8 minutes total.
10. Serve hot with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables.
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 0.69 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.5 mg16.5%
Sodium 162.9 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 20 g40.7%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet