Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned, halved, and lightly pounded between plastic wrap (Use 2 Whole, About 1 Pound Each)|
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned, halved and lightly pounded between plastic wrap (2 Whole, 1 Pound Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lobster tail||2 Pound, meat removed and cut into quarters lengthwise|
|Lobster||2 Pound, tail meat removed and cut into quarters lengthwise (For Filling)|
|For black bean sauce|
|Black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked overnight and drained|
|Onion||1⁄2 , halved|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , peeled and quartered|
|Fresh ginger piece||1 Inch, peeled and minced|
|Garlic cloves||2 Large, chopped|
|For lobster stock|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (For Cooking Lobster Shells)|
|Lobster shell||1 , pounded (Including Head)|
|Onion||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Carrot||1 Small, coarsely chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For blending black bean sauce|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Oriental dark sesame oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Oriental sesame oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Dark Colored)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten with 2 tablespoons milk|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon (Or Use As Required)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Fine dry seasoned bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
4) Use a saucepan to heat over medium-high. Cook the beans in water with the onion and carrot until tender.
5) Remove the onion and carrot.
6) In a bowl, drain the beans. Mash with the ginger and garlic. Use a mortar and pestle or a blender to make a fine paste.
7) Use a large heavy sauté pan to prepare lobster stock. Add small amount of oil to heat up. Sauté the lobster head and shell, by adding onion, carrot, and tomatoes. Press down on the shells with the back of a wooden spoon while cooking the vegetables. Deglaze the pan with the brandy.
8) Pour enough water to cover the shell. Place a cover on the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, skimming several times. Strain the stock through a sieve lined with dampened cheesecloth. Discard the shell. Set the stock aside.
9) In another saucepan, cook the bean paste with the olive oil. Cook 1 minute, or until the paste absorbs the oil.
10) Add about 3/4 cup lobster stock. Add the vinegar, sesame oil, and butter. Set aside.
11) Use a shallow dish, to put the egg wash. Put flour in another and the bread crumbs in a third.
12) Lightly dust the chicken breasts with flour, gently dip in the egg wash, and roll in bread crumbs.
13) Use a sauté pan, to heat the olive oil. Lightly brown the chicken on all sides over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes only.
14) Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or just until done. Remove from the oven and let rest before cutting into diagonal slices, or serve whole chicken breast rolls.
15) Assemble the plate, by spooning some of the hot black bean sauce onto the bottom. Arrange the chicken breast slices over the sauce. Sprinkle on the cilantro and chives. Serve immediately.