|Broiler chicken/Fryer chicken||3 Pound, rinsed, dried and cut up|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed rosemary||2 Pinch|
1. Take a broiler pan and place the chicken pieces with skin upside down. Also, leave enough room for every chicken piece.
2. In a small size bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and rosemary together.
3. Pour half of the sauce on the top of the chicken and broil.
4. Turn the chicken pieces and add the remaining sauce on all sides.
5. Broil for 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot in a serving dish.