|Broiler chicken/Fryer chicken||3 Pound, rinsed, dried and cut up|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed rosemary||2 Pinch|
1. Take a broiler pan and place the chicken pieces with skin upside down. Also, leave enough room for every chicken piece.
2. In a small size bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and rosemary together.
3. Pour half of the sauce on the top of the chicken and broil.
4. Turn the chicken pieces and add the remaining sauce on all sides.
5. Broil for 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot in a serving dish.
Calories 762 Calories from Fat 463
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.9%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.1 mg85%
Sodium 2203.3 mg91.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 65 g130.6%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet