Savory Chicken Dinner
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a paper bag, add salt, pepper, and flour.
2) Add in the chicken and shake well till coat.
3) In a Dutch oven, heat fat.
4) Add the chicken and brown.
5) Stir in the garlic and rice.
6) Allow to cook a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
7) Add in the remaining ingredients, except beans and peas.
8) Cover tightly, and gently simmer over coals for about 30 minutes.
9) Add in the beans and peas and cook till the vegetables are tender.
10) Serve hot.