|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||16 Ounce, cut into half (4 Pieces, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and warm the oil for about 1 minute.
2) Add the chicken and sauté for nearly 5 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3) To the pan, add water, garlic, vinegar and tomatoes.
4) Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, or till the tomatoes are tender and have given up some of their liquid.
5) Add the chicken and cover the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, or till the chicken has cooked thoroughly.
6) Sprinkle basil all over.
7) Serve hot.