|Fresh orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh oregano/2 teaspoons dried oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Hot sauce||6 Dash|
|Bone in chicken thighs||2 1⁄2 Pound, skin and fat removed (6 Pieces)|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375 °F.
2) Using a food processor or blender, mix all the ingredients except the chicken, add salt and pepper, and puree until smooth.
3) Place chicken in an 8 x 11 1/2-inch baking dish and baste with half citrus-herb mixture.
4) Place the chicken in preheated oven, turn once and brush occasionally with the remaining mixture, for 30 to 35 minutes till lightly brown.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Serve immediately with Mom's Roasted New Potatoes.