|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut into pieces|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Dry sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a baking dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Halve the large chicken pieces, place in the baking dish and turn to coat all the pieces with butter.
3) In the center of the dish, place the chicken breasts and surround with rest of the chicken pieces.
4) Sprinkle over the onion slices and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes.
5) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and 1/2 cup water, then pour over the chicken.
6) Cover and cook in the microwave for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
7) Serve immediately with the rice pilaf.