Pineapple Sesame Chicken Breast Stir Fry
|Egg white||1 , lightly beaten|
|Cornstarch||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned and cut into 1 1/2 inch strips (2 Whole, 1 Pound Each)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks in juice||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Celery stalk||1 , stringed and julienned|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornstarch||1 Tablespoon, mixed with 1 tablespoon chicken stock|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted in a nonstick pan over medium heat until golden brown|
1. Put the egg whites in a bowl.
2. Mix in it cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and 1-tablespoon cold water.
3. Allow it to stand for 5 hours or more, if possible for overnight.
4. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on it with salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper.
5. Mix well to combine.
6. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, take together pineapple and its juice with the celery, stock, vinegar, and sugar.
7. Slowly bring to the boiling condition.
8. Remove from the flame and set aside.
9. In a wok, heat the oil over high heat but take care it should not turn smoky.
10. Add the chicken pieces to the batter and coat completely. Drop the pieces into the oil a few at a time, tossing with a slotted spatula to make sure the chicken does not stick.
11. Drop the pieces into the oil a few at a time, tossing with a slotted spatula to make sure the chicken does not stick.
12. Deep-fry each of the batches for about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels if desired. Arrange in a serving bowl.
13. Reheat the pineapple sauce. Add the cornstarch mixture in it and cook until it thickens, about 1 minute.
14. Pour over the hot chicken and serve immediately, get the dish sprinkled with sesame seeds.