|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Walnut oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Applejack||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Apple Brandy)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Loose leaf lettuce head||1 Small, washed, dried|
|Bibb lettuce||2 , washed, dried|
|Haricots verts/Green beans||3⁄4 Pound, cooked crisp-tender and drained|
|Pearl onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched 3 minutes and peeled|
|Tart apples||2 , peeled, quartered, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice (Such As Winesap Or Granny Smith)|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Boneless chicken breasts||6 , poached and cut into long, thin strips|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 , seeded, deribbed and cut into 1/4-inch dice|
|Quail eggs||6 , hard-boiled, peeled and halved|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred lettuce into small pieces and put in portable container.
6) Chill the mixture.
7) Put in the cooler for transporting.
8) In a big portable bowl with lid, add haricots verts, onions, apples, grapes, and capers with vinaigrette and toss together to coat lightly.
9) Add remaining vinaigrette in a lid container and place in the cooler.
10) Drain raisins and sprinkle it over the salad.
11) Place chicken strips over salad and sprinkle with bell pepper.
12) Put quail eggs on the top.
13) Sprinkle chives over it.
14) Cover the mixture and pack in the cooler.
15) Before serving put lettuce leaves on each plate.
16) Put salad on top of it.
17) Put reserved vinaigrette on it.