Simple Chicken Parmesan
|Cut up chicken||1|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Weigh the chicken and note down the weight.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine for 40 seconds.
4. Add melted butter to the chicken and mix to coat.
5. In a zip lock poly bag, add rest of the ingredients and mix.
6. Add chicken pieces, one at a time and shake to coat with the mixture.
7. In a baking dish, place the coated chicken with the skin side down and the place the thicker pieces at the edge of the dish.
8. Cover the dish with paper towel to absorb any moisture.
9. Cook on 350° F, 10 minutes for every pound.
10. After half of the cooking time, turn over the chicken pieces to keep the skin side up.
11. Sprinkle the left over crumb mixture.
12. Cook for rest of the time.
13. Brown as per taste.
14. Serve hot.