Simple Country Style Chicken
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 Piece)|
|Seasoned flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Roll the chicken over seasoned flour to coat.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine at 450° F for 40 seconds.
3. Roll the chicken in melted butter or margarine.
4. Place the chicken with the skin side down and arrange the meaty pieces at edge of the dish.
5. Cover the dish with wax paper.
6. Raise self and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Turn chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Remove the cover.
9. Brown for 8 minutes.
10. Let the chicken stand for 5 minutes before serving.
11. Serve hot.