Grilled Marinated Chicken
|Chicken thighs and drumsticks||8 (Or Hind Quarters, Attached)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1. Skin the chicken pieces and trim all visible fat using a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. In a large glass dish, arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer.
3. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for marinade and whisk lightly with fork to blend.
4. Pour evenly over the chicken and turn the pieces to coat both sides.
5. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours or more, turning chicken occasionally to keep coated with marinade.
6. Grease grill stand with vegetable cooking spray.
7. Heat a coal or electric grill.
8. Arrange 4 chicken pieces on grill rack at a time or if it is large cook all together.
9. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side, basting with the marinade left in the dish.
10. Check for doneness by piercing the thickest portion with a knife. The juices should be clear and chicken should be tender and no longer pink near bone.
11. Serve the grilled chicken hot accompanied with and fresh green salad.