Grilled Chicken In Foil
|Frozen precut chicken||2 Large|
|Parsley||2 Medium, chopped|
|Mushrooms||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
1) Allow the frozen chicken to defrost till you can separate the pieces.
2) Portion the chicken pieces into servings on the squares of aluminum foil.
3) Spread with butter and season with salt and pepper.
4) Combine the other ingredients and evenly divide over the spread out chicken.
5) Bring up the sides of the foil.
6) Fold down onto the chicken in a tight double fold.
7) Fold up the ends in tight double folds.
8) Place the foil packages over hot coals.
9) Grill for 30 minutes, turning once while cooking.
10) Open up the package a little and serve.