1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Between 2 pieces of parchment paper, place a chicken breast and pound the meat evenly to ¼ inch thickness.
3. Cut the pounded chicken breast into medallions, repeat the pounding process for remaining chicken breast.
4. In a bowl, place the eggs and water and beat well.
5. Using a sharp knife cut the strawberry tops and roughly chop them, set aside.
6. In a bowl, mix together strawberries, cucumber, red onions, jalapeno, mint, olive oil, lime juice, sugar and salt and set aside.
7. In a food processor, put the pistachios, paprika, and salt, and process until fine.
8. In a bowl, place the pistachio mixture and set aside.
9. Dip each chicken medallion in the egg mixture and dredge well in the pistachio mixture to coat well.
10. On a greased baking sheet place the coated chicken medallions and spray with cooking spray on top.
11. Bake the chicken medallions in oven for 12 minutes or until chicken is tender, and crispy.
12. Serve the chicken medallions hot with strawberry cucumber salsa.
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors and medley of flavors and textures, using just a few ingredients to convert plain and boring chicken breasts into green jeweled medallions! The sweet sour strawberry salsa paired with the savory crunchy pistachio encrusted chicken creates magic!