In this cooking video, Rocky shows you how to make a healthy barbecue chicken recipe. Rocky says, "This recipe is super easy, just as delicious and will have your family and friends baffled at the fact that it is actually healthy!"
Olive oil spray
For bbq sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Diet dr. pepper
1 Can (10 oz)
1. Grease a saucepan with olive oil spray and heat.
2. Place chicken tenders onto the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown from one side.
3. Flip the chicken and season with salt and pepper from the other side.
4. In a bowl, mix together ketchup and Dr. Diet pepper.
5. Pour the mixture over the chicken and cover. Let it simmer for 45 minutes on low heat.
6. Take out the chicken and set aside. Reduce the sauce in the pan until thick.
7. Place chicken over the bed of lettuce and pour in the BBQ sauce. Serve and enjoy!