|Chicken||4 Pound, cooked (2 Kilogram)|
|Broccoli||1 Pound, cooked|
|Condensed chicken soup||10 Ounce (Use 1 Small Tin)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce|
|Brown breadcrumbs||6 Ounce|
|Potato crisps||1 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked chicken.
4) In a bowl, mix the soup, mayonnaise, garlic (if liked), lemon juice and white wine. Pour it over the chicken.
5) In a different bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and crushed crisps together and sprinkle over the top.
6) Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.7 mg54.6%
Sodium 687.8 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 17% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet