Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||6|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a shallow dish, combine orange juice and marjoram.
2) Dip chicken pieces in the orange juice mixture.
3) In a slow cooker arrange the chicken pieces and then pour over the remaining sauce.
4) Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours, or high 3 1/2-4 hours.
5) Remove chicken pieces from cooker and keep aside.
6) Blend cornstarch in cold water and stir in the liquid in the slow cooker.
7) Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thick and bubbly.
8) Pour sauce over chicken.
9) Garnish and serve.