Savory Chicken Parcels
|Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Carrots||2 , cut into 1 1/2-inch matchsticks|
|Zucchini||2 , cut into 1 1/2-inch matchsticks|
|Canola oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut 4 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. On each of the four foil squares, place 1 chicken breast each
4. Arrange a quarter of the vegetables on top.
5. For the seasoning in a small bowl, combine the oil, chopped basil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
6. Drizzle a quarter of the seasoning dressing over chicken and vegetables on each sheet.
7. Neatly pack the parcels by bring the two end together and sealing firmly at the top.
8. Arrange the parcels on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
9. Bake the chicken and vegetables for 30-40 minutes until they are tender. Check by carefully opening one parcel and inserting a sharp tipped knife into the chicken. The juices should run clear. Seal the package again.
10. Place one parcel on each of the dinner plates and open straight at the table.
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 98.7 mg32.9%
Sodium 205.3 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 42 g83.6%
Vitamin A 110.6% Vitamin C 42.9%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet