Chicken And Corn
|Long grain rice||4 Ounce|
|Frozen sweet corn||5 Ounce (1 Small Packet)|
|Leftover chicken and stuffing||8 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Toasted breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a pot, boil salty water and add rice. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add a full packet of sweet corn and boil again for 5 additional minutes.
3. Drain both rice and corn together and toss in hot water.
4. Finely chop the chicken flesh and mix together with other stuffing ingredients. Season well.
5. Add in the beaten eggs and bind the mixture.
6. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and roll each portion to make balls.
7. Dip the balls in remaining beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs.
8. Use 2 skewers and fix the balls along with the mushrooms. Glaze melted butter on the top and place the skewers under the grill for about 10 minutes.
9. Serve the dish hot on skewers with rice and sweet corn.