Chicken Buffet Molds
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken/Canned chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped unpared cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green olives||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1. In a large cup, pour 1/4 cup cold water and tip in the gelatin to soften.
2. Place the cup over hot water and allow the gelatin to melt naturally.
3. When the gelatin has melted, blend the mayonnaise, lemon juice, cooked chicken, chopped cucumber, celery, minced onions, olives, pimiento and salt.
4. Whip the cream well and then fold it into the gelatin mix. Combine the mix well to get a blended mix.
5. Pour this mix into 8 individual molds or serving bowls.
6. Chill till firm
7. Unmold just before serving
8. Garnish the dish with pimiento and olive whirligigs.