|Chicken breasts||4 , boned|
|Frozen broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Velveeta)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Till they are golden brown in color, bake the chicken breasts.
3) Cook the broccoli till it is almost cooked.
4) In a well-greased casserole, put the broccoli and on top of it, place the chicken breasts.
5) Add the sauce mix made from mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice and curry.
6) Add the crumbs and cheese. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Serve hot.