Jellied Chicken Almond
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Diced cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Chopped blanched almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), toasted|
|Halved seedless green grapes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin granules
2. Set the cup over hot water to dissolve faster
3. Cool slightly
4. As the gelatin melts, whip the cream slightly and mix with the mayonnaise, and salt.
5. Add the whipped mix to the cooled gelatin mix
6. Spoon the mix into 6-8 individual serving bowls.
7. Chill till firm.
8. Unmold just before serving
9. Garnish with stuffed olives, and soft piped peaks of mayonnaise.
10. Serve cold.