|Canned pineapple spears||21 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Pound And 5 Ounces)|
|Cooked chicken breast slices||16 (Thin Ones)|
|Cinnamon raisin bread||8 , buttered (Unfrosted)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||2 Tablespoon|
1. Drain pineapple reserving the syrup in a cup.
2. To make the sandwich spread, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple syrup and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
3. Lay 4 bread slices on a clean work table.
4. Overlap chicken slices and then top with pineapple spears
5. Spoon prepared sandwich spread over the chicken pineapple layer.
6. Cover filling with remaining slices of bread, lightly pressing to pack all the ingredients.
7. Cut each sandwich into half and serve right away or wrap each in cling film, foil or wax paper and chill.
Reserve the remaining pineapple syrup and use it to make a beverage or in desserts.