Chicken Supreme Crepes, Microwaved
|Corn oil margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a 1-quart casserole, allow margarine to melt by microwaving it at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in mushrooms, cooking for 1 minute and then transfer them to a dish.
3) Make a smooth paste by mixing flour and part of chicken broth alternately into liquid left in casserole.
4) Pour in remaining broth, milk, cheese and onion powder and cook the sauce for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
5) Reserve 1 cup sauce and add mushrooms, chicken and olives to remaining sauce, mixing well.
6) Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture on each Crepe.
7) On six small serving dishes, place the crepes and cook them for 3 minutes in two batches.
8) Allow the reserved sauce to be heated for 1 minute.
9) Spoon the sauce evenly over crepes.
10) Serve immediately.