Chicken And Olive Nuts
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound|
|Cornflour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock/Water||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Green ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Concentrated sesame oil||3 Drop|
1. In a pan, boil olive nut in water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Peel and thinly slice ginger.
3. In a frying pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and fry the nuts for about a minute or till the nuts turn pale yellow in colour.
4. Bone the chicken and cut into equal size pieces of 2 1/2-inches long, 1 -inch wide and 1/16-inch thick.
5. In a bowl, add egg white and cornflour and then mix well using spoon and chopsticks.
6. Stir in cornflour, bicarbonate of soda, salt, water and peanut oil. Mix well and let it stand for 15 minutes.
7. Slice shallots into equal size pieces of 1 -inch length.
8. In a small bowl, properly mix all the ingredients well.
9. Take a wok or frying pan, heat some oil and add the chicken. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the wok from heat and try to keep it warm.
10. Leave just about a tablespoon of oil in the wok, drain the excess oil.
11. In a saucepan, heat oil, add shallots and ginger.
12. Stir in cooked chicken, sauce and mix week in wok for about a minute.
13. Add olive nuts on the top and mix well. Serve immediately.
Calories 919 Calories from Fat 374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g63.9%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 263.3 mg87.8%
Sodium 1578.2 mg65.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 108 g215.9%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet