2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed (Cup Equals Teacup, Crisp)
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Melt margarine or butter and add in salt.
3. Dip the cleaned chicken joints in the butter and then coat with the crushed cereal. Pat dry firmly.
4. In a shallow roasting or baking tin, place the joints with skin side up.
5. Add the remaining butter and place in oven to bake for 1 hour.
6. Baste the joints with hot butter while baking but never turn the joints. Cover with buttered paper, in case they are brown quickly.
7. Serve the hot chicken joints with whole kernel sweet corn and buttered potatoes.