|Back bacon rashers||2|
1. Clean the chicken joints and trim off the lose skin.
2. In a pan, melt butter and remove the pan from heat.
3. Rub lemon cut, melted butter and seasoning over the chicken joints.
4. Trim off bacon rashers and make thin slices. Fry in melted butter and add lemon juice on the top. Keep aside.
5. Take out the grid from the grilled pan and line the pan with kitchen foil. Place the chicken in it and cook under a moderate grill.
6. Cook the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes and then turn skin side down. Cook again for further 10 to 20 additional minutes.
7. Glaze melted fat on the chicken while cooking.
8. Add bacon and dressing over the grilled chicken joints.
9. Serve hot with fried mushrooms and chip potatoes.