Sunday Night At Gramma's
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 Chicken)|
|Long grain rice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chicken veloute/2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each, cream of chicken / golden mushroom soup||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Strong)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Clean, wash and dry chicken. Remove liver, heart and gizzard.
3) Put chicken in a 9" by 13" casserole or roasting pan.
4) In a mixing bowl put remaining ingredients and whisk together.
5) Pour rice mixture over the chicken.
6) Place in oven and bake for approximately 1 hour.
7) When done the casserole will have a brown crust.
8) Let stand for 15 minutes.
9) Serve warm.