Chicken Mushroom Crepes
|Uncooked rolled oats||3 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped spinach||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Teaspoon (2 Packets, Equal)|
|Chicken filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Defatted chicken stock||18 Tablespoon (In All)|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Tablespoon (Chef Paul Prudhomme'S Poultry Magic, In All)|
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||8 Ounce, cut into short strips|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thinly sliced mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs) (About 6 Large)|
|Diced yellow squash||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a 10-inch Teflon skillet until very hot.
5. Pour 1/4 crepe batter into pan, tip the pan quickly to coat the bottom with crepe batter and cook about 1 minute, or until edges begin to curl away from pan.
6. Onto a dish turn the crepe out and repeat process 3 more times, blending batter until frothy each time and set aside.
7. Make a mock cream by placing cottage cheese in blender and processing until very creamy, about 4 minutes.
8. Put in 3 tablespoons chicken stock and blend again until very smooth and creamy and set aside.
9. Mix arrowroot with 1 tablespoon stock and set aside.
10. Mix 1 teaspoon POULTRY MAGIC into chicken, blending well until all chicken is evenly coated.
11. Place a 10-inch skillet over high heat and when pan is very hot, add seasoned chicken and quickly bronze, cooking approximately 2 minutes on each side.
12. Take out of the skillet.
13. Let skillet get very hot again add onion, bell pepper and 1 teaspoon POULTRY MAGIC and cook 3 minutes, stirring once just to brown evenly and distribute the seasoning throughout the vegetables.
14. Stir in 3 tablespoons stock and scrape up pan bottom.
15. Cook 3 minutes and add 3 tablespoons stock around sides of pan and scrape.
16. Cook 1 1/2 minutes, and add minced garlic and mushrooms.
17. Stir well and add squash and zucchini.
18. Mix gently and continue cooking 1 minute.
19. Put in 1/2 teaspoon POULTRY MAGIC and stir to coat vegetables with seasoning.
20. If sides of pan are browning fast, move vegetables to edges and use their moisture to scrape up brown coating on sides.
21. Cook 4 minutes, add chicken back to pan and the remaining 1/2 cup stock.
22. Scrape up pan bottom and cook 4 minutes.
23. Put in the arrowroot mixture to pan.
24. Cook 1 minute and add 1 cup of the mock cream.
25. Let it simmer and turn off heat.
26. Put in 1/2 teaspoon POULTRY MAGIC and mix well.
27. In each crepe place remaining 1/2 cup chicken mixture, roll up and top with another 1/4 cup of mixture.