|Chicken||1 , cut in small|
|Chrysanthemum leaves/Spinach leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Green onions/2 japanese naga-negi (long onion) if available||4 , cut into 1-1/2-inch lengths|
|Firm tofu||10 Ounce, cut into pieces|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated ginger||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a deep pot with water add konbu kelp and chicken pieces, allow to boil.
2) Reduce the heat, remove the scum, simmer further until the meat is tender.
3) Transfer the chicken and broth to an attactive pot, place on portable heating unit, simmer the broth; add a few vegetables and tofu , simmer for further 2-3 min until tender.
4) Make both the dipping sauces and transfer to individual bowls.
5) Add further vegetables and tofu to the pot as the meal proceeds.
6) Place the pot over a heating unit on the table alongwith the bowls with the dipping sauces for the meal.