Rotini Stir Fry
|Rotini||1 Pound, uncooked (1/2 Package)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||2 , cut into strips|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot curls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken instant bouillon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Rotini and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in water, bouillon and tarragon letting it cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
5. Put in hot cooked rotini and Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
6. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.