Orange Spiced Chicken
|Frozen fried chicken pieces||32 Ounce|
|Cranberry orange relish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) On the ungreased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan, place the chicken pieces in a single layer.
3) Bake in the preheated oven at 375 Deg F for about 25 min.
4) In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
5) Spoon over chicken.
6) Bake in the oven for further 10 min or until thoroughly heated.
7) Serve in a nice dish.