Chicken Cheese Bake
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Processed cheese spread||8 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced (Cooked)|
|Chopped canned green chilies||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn chips||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a saucepan, add the cheese spread and soup, heat well and blend until smooth.
3) Gently stir in the onion, milk, chicken, and chilies; cook until bubbly.
4) In 1 1/2-quart casserole, crush and place 1/2 corn chips.
5) Gently, pour in the soup mixture and spread the remaining chips over the top.
6) Bake in the preheated oven at 350 Deg F for about 20 min; allow to stand for 5 min.
7) Slice and serve in a nice dish.