Chicken And Egg Donburi
|Short grain rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), steamed|
|Dashi broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mirin||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken||6 Ounce, cut into pieces|
|Green onions||4 , sliced|
|Nori seaweed||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Prepare ther ice the usual way.
2) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the broth, stir to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup heated broth, 1/4 chicken and green onions, simmer on a low heat for 3 min; stir in the beaten egg, mitsuba sprigs and cook covered until the egg sets.
4) Place 1/4 steamed rice in a deep serving bowl, lay the egg mixture over the rice ; repeat the process for the other three bowls.
5) Sprinkle with nori seaweed and serve immediately.