1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and oregano. Place the egg whites in a bowl.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish and set those in order.
4. Dredge 1 chicken breast in the flour mix and then dip in the egg whites and dredge in the bread crumbs. Repeat with the 3 other chicken breasts and set aside.
5. In a large oven-proof skillet on medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on one side.
6. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, turn the chicken and cook on the other side for 2 minutes.
7. Coat the chicken with cooking spray and place the pan in the oven. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes.
8. In a kettle, boil the water and cook the pasta.
9. Remove the pan from the oven and turn the chicken over. Top the chicken with 2 tablespoons of sauce, 2 tablespoons of parmesan and 3 tablespoons of mozzarella.
10. Bake the chicken for additional 6 minutes or until done.
11. On a serving plate spread the pasta, place over the chicken and serve.