Oniony Oven Fried Chicken
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon (Regular Variety)|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||2 Medium, halved lengthwise|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a bowl, add the parsley flakes, bread crumbs and dry onion soup mix.
3) Smear the chicken breasts with the melted butter or margarine.
4) Then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
5) In an ungreased shallow baking pan, place the chicken with the skin side up.
6) Drizzle with the remaining butter.
7) Sprinkle the remaining bread crumb mixture over the chicken.
8)Bake in preheated the oven for about 50 min or until the chicken is tender.
9) Serve in a nice plate.
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.5 mg33.2%
Sodium 1376.6 mg57.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 31 g61.7%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 48.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet