Oniony Oven Fried Chicken
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon (Regular Variety)|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||2 Medium, halved lengthwise|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a bowl, add the parsley flakes, bread crumbs and dry onion soup mix.
3) Smear the chicken breasts with the melted butter or margarine.
4) Then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
5) In an ungreased shallow baking pan, place the chicken with the skin side up.
6) Drizzle with the remaining butter.
7) Sprinkle the remaining bread crumb mixture over the chicken.
8)Bake in preheated the oven for about 50 min or until the chicken is tender.
9) Serve in a nice plate.