|Chicken breast||4 , frozen, thawed and boned|
|Cooked ham slice||4|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, grated|
|Fresh rosemary sprigs||2 (Few Sprigs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||4 Ounce|
|Gruyere cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Corn oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the chicken breasts.
2) With rolling pin or cutlet bat, beat the breasts until flatten.
3) Make the half slices of ham and place 2 slices on each breast. Ensure the ham does not cover the entire breast.
4) Sprinkle the each breast with quarter of first cheese measure.
5) Also add rosemary.
6) Roll the breasts tightly and secure with the help of cocktail sticks.
7) Brush the rolls with beaten egg, toss in mixture of second cheese measure and breadcrumbs. 8) Pat the coating on the rolls firmly or may coat second time as well.
9) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the rolls until brown from all the sides.
10) Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
11) Drain the roulades or rolls well.
12) Either serve plain or with fresh tomato sauce.
13) Hollandise sauce may also be served or serve as desired.
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.4%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 290.2 mg96.7%
Sodium 461.6 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 60 g120.8%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 44.2% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet