|Chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound, cut into serving pieces (1 Whole)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Rose wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a bag having flour seasoned with pepper and salt. Add chicken pieces and shake to coat well.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter. Add chicken pieces and allow either sides to turn brown. Transfer to a casserole.
3. Sauté in onions, mushrooms and garlic in the skillet, with more butter, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Mix in chicken stock and wine and keep stirring, on low heat, to scrape brown bits.
4. Top chicken with the sauce and sprinkle tarragon rubbed between the palms on the top. Bake, covered, for 1 hour.
5. Serve immediately.