Chicken In Foil
|Fryer chicken||1 Large|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Celery stalks with leaves||1 , chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon|
1) With a knife cut chicken into serving pieces.
2) Brush oil on the chicken pieces.
3) Put in broiler pan and bake till light brown on all sides.
4) In a shallow baking pan put large sheet of heavy foil. Put half onion and celery on foil.
5) Put chicken cut side up on onion mixture and dust salt, pepper and oregano.
6) Rub tomato sauce on thechicken. Dust with soup mix.
7) Combine remaining onion and celery and wrap the foil tightly.
8) Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
9) Serve hot.