|Chicken parts||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mango||1 , peeled and diced|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green onions||4 , diagonally sliced|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked rice/Noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken.
2) In a small bowl, add the gingerroot, garlic, broth, salt and pepper; mix well and pour the mixture over the chicken.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 4 1/2-5 hrs or until the chicken is tender.
4) Stir in the mango, water chestnuts, and green onions.
5) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the soy sauce and stir into the slow cooker; cook covered on HIGH for about 15-20 min or until slightly thick. SERVING
6) Serve immediately with the cooked rice or the noodles.