Honey Chicken Breasts With A Touch Of Lime
|Onions||3 Medium, sliced|
|Chicken breasts||6 Large, split, skin removed|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Limes||2 (Cut Into 4 Wedges Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In a large greased baking dish, place the onions, then the chicken breasts.
3) Mix the water, honey, orange juice, oil, mustard, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper together.
4) Spoon a little sauce over the chicken breasts and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5) Turn over and baste the chicken breasts, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and bake for further 20 minutes.
6) Alternately, cook in the microwave on MEDIUMHIGH for 10 minutes. Then rotate, baste and microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for further 5-10 minutes.
7) On a serving plate, place the chicken breasts, top over with rest of the sauce, garnish with the lime wedges and serve immediately.