Chicken and Macaroni Au Gratin
|Package cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Sauteed mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Make 1 Inch Dices)|
|Cooked macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter on low heat.
3) Sprinkle in flour, cream cheese and seasonings.
4) Slowly pour in milk and bouillon, by continuous stirring until the mixture gets slightly thick.
5) In a mixing bowl, combine the milk mixture with pimiento, mushrooms, chicken and macaroni.
6) Use a 2-quart greased casserole to turn into the mixture.
7) Sprinkle in cheese and place inside oven to bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
8) Serve warm by sprinkling extra cheese on top, if you wish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2274 Calories from Fat 1146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g199.3%
Saturated Fat 68 g340.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 557.8 mg185.9%
Sodium 3445.6 mg143.6%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.4%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 134 g267.8%
Vitamin A 88.8% Vitamin C 57.2%
Calcium 90.5% Iron 34.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet