Honey and Mustard Baked Chicken
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted (60 Gram Or 4 Tablespoon)|
|Mild mustard||4 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Poppy seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato and sweetcorn salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. Place the chicken pieces, skinless side down, on a large baking tray (cookie sheet).
2. Place all the ingredients except the poppy seeds into a large bowl and blend together thoroughly.
3. Brush the mixture over the chicken portions.
4. Bake in the centre of a preheated oven, 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas Mark 6, for 15 minutes.
5. Carefully turn over the chicken pieces and coat the top side of the chicken with the remaining honey and mustard mixture.
6. Sprinkle the chicken with poppy seeds and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
7. Arrange the chicken on a serving dish, pour over the cooking juices and serve with a tomato and sweetcorn salad, if desired.