Chicken In Sour Cream
|Chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound, disjointed|
|Flour||3 Ounce (To Coat)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sauterne Or Graves)|
|Finely cut chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season the flour and coat the chicken with flour.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the chicken and brown in the butter for 10 minutes.
5. Remove into a large ovenproof casserole.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken pieces.
7. Deglaze the skillet with the wine and pout the liquid over the chicken in the casserole.
8. Sprinkle the chives and parsley.
9. Pour the cream sauce over chicken.
10. Cover the casserole with its lid, keeping it slightly tilted and transfer to the oven for 30 minutes, basting the chicken with the sauce occasionally until it is tender.
11. Serve the chicken stew in a casserole dish.
12. Serve with rice, pasta or bread
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.8%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.9 mg62%
Sodium 217.8 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.51 g2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 25.6% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet