|Tomato clam juice||10 Fluid Ounce (1 Can, 284 Milliliter)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Cook grean beans until crispy, if preferred.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients excluding salt and pepper.
3) Cook the ingredients without covering for at least 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce reduced a little.
4) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
5) Keep in mind the salt present in the olives.
6) Garnish the chicken with chopped parsley and serve with crispy green beans on the side.
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 88.9 mg29.6%
Sodium 484.6 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 42.7%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet