|Tomato clam juice||10 Fluid Ounce (1 Can, 284 Milliliter)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Cook grean beans until crispy, if preferred.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients excluding salt and pepper.
3) Cook the ingredients without covering for at least 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce reduced a little.
4) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
5) Keep in mind the salt present in the olives.
6) Garnish the chicken with chopped parsley and serve with crispy green beans on the side.