|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless chicken breasts||8|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium, minced|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned whole green chilies||7 Ounce, cut into strips (1 Can)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice/Hot cooked pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Mix together flour, garlic salt and black pepper in a food storage bag.
2) Coat chicken with the flour mixture by putting it in bag and shaking well.
3) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and brown coated chicken on both sides.
4) Remove the browned breasts from skillet and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, sauté onion, celery and garlic until translucent and mix in tomato sauce, tomato paste and chicken broth.
6) Add in green chilies, wine, basil and sugar (if desired) and mix well.
7) Put chicken over the sauce and simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
8) Serve hot over cooked pasta.